Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mia in her longies and skirtie

Here's Mia, Christine Gross-Loh's daughter, in some adorable wool I sewed for her. Super cute pink longies and a wonderfully soft cashmere skirtie.


The pink longies have a little bit of a story to them. I over-felted the pink sweater and had to boil it in vinegar/water to unfelt it. While my husband helped me to stretch it out he accidentally ripped the sleeve - in two places! Thankfully I was able to sew up the rips and successfully make the longies anyway! I'm so happy they worked out because the pink wool was so beautiful:)

3 comments:

Rebekah Gonzalez said...

ooooooh so cute...I want to run out to our local second hand shop now... too bad its almost 1pm here..what AM I still doing up???..oh yeah your blog is sucking my soul..lol :)

Little Moose said...

So tell me...HOW did you unfelt that sweater - I've been guilty of that a time or two, so this would be GREAT information to have!

Cute skirty!!!

Annka's Buchwunderland said...

Great reading tthis